1.10.2010

Getting Started......

I have thought of starting a blog for our family for some time now and have just never gotten around to it. Well, today is the day to stop procrastinating and start doing! As I sit here working on figuring this whole thing out, I've got cookies in the oven, laundry going, Ben is playing COD Modern Warfare 2 with his co-workers, and Evan is in bed! I know this post is not very interesting, but stick around, I'm sure things will get interesting very quickly!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah!!!! I'm so happy you have joined the blogging world! I haven't been in it for very long, but it is fun so far:)I look forward to keeping up with Evan....he is growing way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome welcome to blog land! you'll love it!
    speaking of blogs, check out www.thepioneerwomancooks.com. she's fabulous and has great recipes and a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete